WRITING CRIME FIGHTING NOVELS

I have been very busy writing my second book and I can't wait to have it published. I will be looking for a new publisher since Tate Publishing went out of business. I hope to find the perfect partner to assist me.

The second book is a continuation of the story about Wade and Gina Hamilton, a crime fighting duo, spending their days fighting crime, rescuing the innocent, and depending on the LORD.

I know some of you will be upset to read the LORD. Well, God is the LORD and Jesus Christ is the son of God. It is the belief that I have and the last I heard it is my right to believe.

I pray that you have tolerance for a Christian who loves to write exciting, crime fighting novels that keep those who read interested in the next exciting moment.

It is not only for readers, but those who love movies. My screenplays are and will be just as exciting as the book. One of the most disappointing things is to go to a movie after you read the book, and the movie doesn't do the book justice. Well, my screenplays are just as exciting as the book itself. The story is about Wade and Gina Hamilton and their belief in God and their crime fighting expertise. Remember that when you read my books.

I hope you have a nice day and God bless!



© 2016 Laveda D. Rockford


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford