MY VISION FOR 2020


As the new year approaches, I want to share this with you. My vision for the year 2020 is a threefold blessing.
  • 2020 Vision
  • Double Portion of Blessing 
  • Forte to Suit
May God grant these blessings to all who love Him as well as the knowledge to know how to use them as a blessing for others.

2020 Vision: To have 2020 vision and may it be right.

Double Portion of Blessing: May a double portion of blessing be the inheritance.

Forte to Suit: May forte suit the future in a Godly way.

And yes, I’m not forty but, may God bless the forte that He bestowed upon me. 

And while I’m talking about ability, I will share a few more photos of my stained-glass style painting. It still needs a little work but I hope to post the finished painting, with title, in the new year.

Stained-Glass Style Painting
Dec. 2019
Laveda D. Rockford

Stained-Glass Style Painting
Dec. 2019
Laveda D. Rockford

Stained-Glass Style Painting
Dec. 2019
Laveda D. Rockford


Recently, I was asked if I sell my paintings. I really haven’t thought about it. My family tells me that they think my paintings would be worth something. Maybe one day I will contact a gallery and see what happens. If so, I will announce it on my social media accounts and I hope to see some of you there.

God bless and have a safe and happy new year!
Love,
Laveda D. Rockford

© 2019 Laveda D. Rockford

#HappyNewYear2020 #Vision #Blessing #Forte 
#LavedaDRockford #author #writer #blogger #artist 
#painting #oilpainting 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford