GARDENING: FINALLY


I spent the morning getting the vegetable garden ready. While I was on a break, I noticed a beautiful little flower peeking its little head up at me. I had to get my camera and take a couple of photos of these little beauties. 




Also, I found gorgeous daffodils waking up out of their winter rest. 




Look at the buds about to bloom in the background.

Winter is almost over and watching the flower garden wake up and admiring the vegetable garden plants as they appear above the soil is an exciting time in my world. I would imagine that a garden anywhere is exciting for most people. May the growing season be as bountiful as can be with plenty of food for you and me. God bless and happy planting! 

© 2020 Laveda D. Rockford


#Beautiful #Blooms #Daffodil #flowers #garden #amateurphotographer #photography
#author #writer #blogger #LavedaDRockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford