GOD'S DESIGN: MY DELIGHT

Church was canceled today so I want to share these beautiful photos with you. Flowers are blooming again around the farm and no matter what is going on in the world, I can search out these beauties and put a smile on my face knowing that God designed these beauties for our enjoyment.

Take a look at these Dianthus. The pink and white are variegated ever so delicately, making it all the more delightful.


Pink and White Variegated Dianthus

Pink and White Variegated Dianthus

Also, it makes me happy to see these strawberry blooms surrounded with strawberries in various stages of growth. I can't wait to taste these delicious strawberries in all kinds of dishes. 


Strawberries

I have more photos to share but I will save them for later. I hope these photos make you smile and bring a little cheer to your life. 

God bless and be safe.

Love,
Laveda D. Rockford

© 2020 Laveda D. Rockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford