PHOTOGRAPHY FUN: SETTING THE STAGE | Laveda D. Rockford

Laveda D. Rockford photos

Photography is wonderful. For example, look at this photo of Bluebells. Setting the stage to highlight the subject matter is as important as the subject matter itself. I waited to take this photo until evening with a slightly overcast sky. I placed a semi shiny cloth behind it that caused the evening sky to sink into the cloth making the photo look as if it is the sky. It is always good to try new things out. You never know what you can come up with on your own.

Laveda D. Rockford photos


I hope these photos look as interesting to you as they were to me.

I know this post is short, but I do not have a lot of time. God bless and have a blessed day or evening!

Love you,

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2021 Laveda D. Rockford

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford