Birthday Celebration | Laveda D. Rockford

 

Laveda D. Rockford

Today is my 57th birthday and my mother and I spent the last few days traveling and visiting family.

First, we went to Texas to visit my younger brother. We had a wonderful time talking, going out to dinner, just spending time together, and we were very glad that we could attended church together on Sunday. It was a wonderful visit and we drove away from Texas with a new car!

Next, we went to Oklahoma to visit my older brother. Even though we drove through road construction that delayed our arrival, we know that the road work is going to be good for all those who travel this winter. We finally arrived and met him and his family at a Mexican restaurant to celebrate my birthday early. Here is a photo that my brother took and sent to me. 

 

Finally, we are back home relaxing for the evening. I must go back to work tomorrow so the relaxation will be much appreciated! I hope that y’all are having a wonderful week! God bless you and yours!

Love always,

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2021 Laveda D. Rockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford