LAVENDER DELIGHT UPDATE | Laveda D. Rockford

 LAVENDER DELIGHT UPDATE | Laveda D. Rockford



I know that some of you are dealing with a lot of difficult situations, as I am also, but we continue living as best that we can. Never think that you are alone, we serve a good God, and He is with us no matter what happens to us or happens around us. Gods love is designed for you and me.



When I am going through a difficult time, I have noticed that God does things that most people would not notice. This past week He showed me that He is watching over me. No other way to say it. God bless and God loves you!

Love always,

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2022 Laveda D. Rockford


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford