New | Laveda D. Rockford

 


YAHREH | Screenplay based on the book Captive Deliverance

by Laveda D. Rockford

 

Wade Hamilton accepts the assignment that leads him into an investigation that changes his life. He learns a new way of looking at things, and the ability to see beyond his own understanding. Combine that with the help of his team, and the criminals are rounded up and he closes the case that brings Gina into his life.

THE CASE OF THE BLACK PEARL RING | Screenplay based on the book The Case of the Black Pearl Ring

by Laveda D. Rockford

 

After Gina and Wade open their own private investigation company, they find out that the man they are looking for is closer than they thought. Wade travels across the country only to find the answer in their own backyard. When his old team members join the investigation, the list of criminals get longer, and the team acquires new technology that help them get a positive result with an unexpected ending.

***

 

I started writing my third book, but I am not sure if I will keep this title. The beginning, in my opinion, is as intriguing as the other two. I hope to hear from my publisher concerning cost however, they have not replied back to me about it. I hope to have both books published back-to-back.  That would be a wonderful thing to happen in my world. Enjoy the sneak peek and God bless!

 

THE CASE OF THE WAR PRINCESS | book in progress

by Laveda D. Rockford

PROLOGUE

George Rivers opened the door into a dark damp room and started moved his flashlight around the room looking for any sight of life. Rats scurried out of the light going back and forth around the room slipping out through small slits in the wall. Before his light reached the end of the room, he noticed a slight movement from a dark corner. He started moving his flashlight in that direction.

“Please, go away. I can’t take it anymore. God help me! Jesus, come now,” said a faint voice of a man in the corner.

George was startled when he heard the voice and quickly turned the light toward the corner of the room where the voice was heard. He saw a thin, dirty, raw hand raise up to cover the face of the person whose voice he heard. “I can’t see with that light on me…,” the man groaned, lowered his face, and grew silent.

George lowered his flashlight and said, “Who are you?”

“I am a dead man. Unless you have come to rescue me,” said the voice. Then he raised his face into the shadows of the dim edge of the flashlight.

George gasps and ran over to hold the man sitting, curled up into the corner of the room, “What in the world happened to you?”

***

© 2023 Laveda D. Rockford

 

© 2012-2023 Laveda D. Rockford


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford