Thirty Days of Respect | Laveda D. Rockford

 


Thirty Days of Respect

I have been very silent because my heart is broken. I have read about the desecration of children but never in my life did I imagine that I would be alive to know that such an act would happen again.

After WWII and the aftermath of such horrid acts would humanity again be silent while these corruptionists are allowed to rise again to power, skillfully spreading their hatred?

I was silent in honor of those in Israel using scripture as my guide. And that scripture is,

And when all the congregation saw that Aaron was dead, they mourned for Aaron thirty days, even all the house of Israel. (Numbers 20:29)

My mourning will be over tomorrow, but my thoughts for the Jewish people are steadfast. I may receive hate because of this post but I have the feeling that many are being silenced because of fear.

Let me remind you, the 10% has a strange way of controlling the 90%. I hope and pray that you will stand with me against this spirit of fear. I pray that all of you join me in prayer to overcome the spirit of fear that the evil one uses against us. In the name of the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

Hitler came to power and tried to annihilate the Jewish people. Will we stand by and watch it in our lifetime?

Well, I will not be silent. May God be with you and with me. I am not afraid; I know where I will go when that time comes. How I pray for peace, but I know there is a time for everything. I will, at this time, depend on the Peace that surpasses all understanding. To my God I pray.

 Always yours,

Laveda D. Rockford

Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not they peace: for I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city. (Acts 18:9, KJV)

© 2023 Laveda D. Rockford


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford