New Year 2024 and War | Laveda D. Rockford

 


New Year 2024 and War

It has been a very difficult year for many. Wars and rumors of war are all the rage. What small-minded people start wars? Those who hate, those who have nothing more to do than find fault in innocent people living in freedom. Freedom is not free. Freedom was paid for from the backs of those who care enough to fight back against the darkness. I do not believe in war; war shows how far we have come from kindness and the ability to live with each other whether we have differences or not. It was not very many years ago when we lived in kindness. Have you forgotten?

Differences define us. I believe in Jesus Christ, does that make me bad? No, that gives me hope for the future. If you do not believe in Jesus Christ, does that cause me to try and destroy you? No! I try to respect everyone no matter what they believe. It does hurt my heart when I hear someone use the LORD’s name in vain, but it is more of a sorrow for the person because I do not think they understand how dangerous that is for them.

There are many just like me that feel this way. But darkness is constantly weaving its way into the mix of things and tearing lives apart. I have never heard of the horrible things that happened on October 7th happening in any modern war. Wars like that were looked down upon and, I believe, there are rules of war that the WORLD signed that we, as people, are supposed to acknowledge when conducting war. And not one person has come out and said one thing about it. If it would have been America, Israel, Spain, Italy, Great Britain, starting a war like that, the WORLD would be against any of those nations. Then why have I not heard one sanction? One reprimand? Anything? I do not understand how the WORLD can look at this and say what happened is alright. It is not.

I hope for peace. I know that one day peace will come, but at what cost? Do you care for your people? Or are you holding on to power for your own advantage? Because from where I sit, you only care about yourself. Children being killed and others used as shields, it is not right!

I did not want to begin my first post of the year about war, but I HATE war.

My prayer for 2024 is that every one of you look deep into your soul and find out what drives you into war and what blood on your hands will do for your soul. Innocent blood must be paid for. One thing that I know, and I believe,

“And He said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto Me from the ground.” (Genesis 4:10, KJV)

 That explains that innocent blood speaks to GOD. May GOD help us all.

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2024 Laveda D. Rockford

 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford