Painting, Writing, and Gardening | Laveda D. Rockford

 


Painting, Writing, and Gardening

 

First, I will begin by telling you a little bit about my new painting. When I paint, I really have no idea what will go onto the canvas. I trust the Holy Spirit to guide me, and this painting is hard to understand unless you know about future prophecy. I am calling it The Redeemed or The Ransomed. It takes time to paint an oil painting on canvas, but the rewards are so much worth it.




Second, I have started writing my third book and the conversation between the Prince and private investigator Wade Hamilton is remarkably interesting and, if I may say so myself, good! People used to tell me all the time not to complement myself, but I am the only one who cares about it at the moment, and I consider my remark as marketing. I have read other authors give remarks about their books and this goes right along with their comments and marketing strategies. So please be considerate.

My birthday was this past week and with everything going on I did not think it appropriate to show pictures of my celebration. Not that I had a wonderful birthday party or anything like that, but I did purchase my own birthday presents and they were needed. Thank you, Macy’s for giving me a wonderful experience! Love all of my purchases and especially My Devotion Eau De Parfum by Dolce & Gabbana. Dolce & Gabbana have a new fragrance out and it was tough to decide.

I also tended to my flower garden and added a few roses around the birdbath. This morning, there were at least nine birds bathing in it with many around the yard, which is remarkable because I have not witnessed that many at one time. These birds were migrating and stopped for a much-needed bath. So cute and I would love to see it again.

I want to end this with a little prayer for all those who are going through a tough time.

May God meet you in your hour of need,

May His mercy and grace fill your heart even in times of sorrow,

May your eyes see joy again,

And though your life is different,

May you live to see better days.



 

God bless.

Love always,

Laveda D. Rockford


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitten According To Mr. Kinder | short story by Laveda D. Rockford

Pink Roses Fading to White | New Painting by Laveda D. Rockford

THE BRIDGE | Laveda D. Rockford