YAHREH : THE HEAVENLY REALM OF GOD

CAPTIVE DELIVERANCE is a Christian Crime Drama.

CAPTIVE DELIVERANCE : The Heavenly Realm of God
Yahreh ( yah'rea ) name, A friend of God.

YAHREH is the screenplay of Captive Deliverance and registered with Writers Guild of America West.


YAHREH,
screenplay

***
EXT. - FS GINA'S CAR DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD

Birds singing quietly in the background while the camera follows the car through the countryside.

CONTINUE GINA'S VOICE OVER :
"My Mother and real Dad divorced when I was six years old. From that moment on, I did not exist in my Dad's eyes. My Dad called me by my Mother's name. The only thing that saved me was the things GOD told me. My first encounter with God was when I was nine years old. I was riding my bike and was involved in some kind of accident."

FADE IN, SUPER IMPOSED OVER THE ORIGINAL SCENE

FS OF A MAN CARRYING A YOUNG UNCONSCIOUS GINA TOWARD HER CHILDHOOD HOME

CONTINUE GINA’S VOICE OVER :
"When one of our neighbors found me, I was unconscious and in shock. This moment begins my faith in GOD! While I was unconscious, I walked with God."

FADE OUT

FADE IN, SUPER IMPOSED OVER THE SCENE

FS OF A HEAVENLY AREA. SIMILAR TO THE CENTER OF A WHITE PUFFY CLOUD WITHOUT THE DENSITY, THROUGH GINA'S EYES.

Gina is looking down, head bowed, out of reverence. She catches a glimpse of God's feet slip out from under His robe with every step He takes.

CONTINUE GINA’S VOICE OVER :
"I remember walking and talking with Him and HE gave me a choice to make. I could take this hard journey, or I could stay there with Him. And sometimes, especially after all that's happened, I wonder if I made the right choice. I remember feeling like I agreed to something and that something was BIG. So I chose to pick up my cross and follow Him. I gave Him my life to do as He saw fit. When we finished speaking, I heard someone crying. I said,
"Listen, there's a baby crying."

FADE OUT

FADE IN, SUPER IMPOSED OVER THE SCENE

FS LOOKING THROUGH THE CEILING OF GINA'S CHILDHOOD HOME, THROUGH GINA'S EYES.

CONTINUE GINA’S VOICE OVER :
"I looked down to the earth and saw myself sitting in a chair in my mother's living room. I said, "Well... Well... that's ME!" And at that moment I floated straight through the roof of our home back into my body."

FADE OUT TO ORIGINAL SCENE

CONTINUE GINA'S VOICE OVER :
"My second encounter with God was when I was thirteen years old. You have heard the verse that talks about angels walking the earth and to be careful because you never know when you're entertaining one.  Well, Chamia came. She came with a small boy. The boy wouldn't come in the house. He was like the watchman, ready for battle. He slept outside, or maybe he didn’t sleep at all. That night, Chamia anointed my feet with oil. It was as if she was preparing me for my journey. We have never seen Chamia since. I often think of her."

"So, I will take you on a journey many years later after this encounter. Our journey together will help you understand."

***
YAHREH is the screenplay of Captive Deliverance and registered with Writers Guild of America West.

With love,
Laveda D. Rockford

© 2012 Laveda D. Rockford
© 2018 Laveda D. Rockford
    Dallas, TX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford