A SWIPE OF THE BRUSH

A prayer and a swipe of the brush with a mixture of colors can achieve things that are difficult.

While I enjoy painting, I had to work on the vase to get the base right. It's not easy to paint. However, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I hope to tell you more about the sequel to Captive Deliverance. I'm waiting to hear back from a publisher. Until then, I hope you enjoy looking at these photos of my painting.

Painting
Laveda D. Rockford
Dallas, Texas USA 
Here is a close up of the flowers and foliage.

Painting
Laveda D. Rockford
Dallas, Texas USA 

#painting #roses #rose #beautiful #flowers
#author #LavedaDRockford

© 2019 Laveda D . Rockford
     Dallas, Texas USA





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford