SINCERE LOVE

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here are a few photos of my painting. I decided to call it, Sincere Love. 

I looked through the Bible for a good verse to use on this occasion. Though there are many that talk about love, Isaiah came to mind.

I long for the day when... 

"For as the earth brings forth its bud, as the garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth, So the LORD God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all nations." ~Isaiah 61:11


Sincere Love
Laveda D. Rockford
Dallas, Texas  USA
Sincere Love
Laveda D. Rockford
Dallas, Texas  USA

Sincere Love
Laveda D. Rockford
Dallas, Texas  USA


My gift of painting comes from God above. I give all the glory to God. I hope each of you have a wonderful day! 

#HappyValentinesDay2019 #paintings #painting #roses #beautiful #JesusLovesYou #author #LavedaDRockford

© 2019 Laveda D. Rockford
    Dallas, Texas  USA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford