PAINTING PROJECT UPDATE

As you know I have been working on a new painting. I haven't had much time to paint, but I thought it would be nice to share this update with you. 

LAVEDA D. ROCKFORD
New Painting Update
Laveda D. Rockford
October 2019

Don't you just love the method and detail it takes to achieve a beautiful scene? If you're an artist, I know you understand what I'm saying. During the process I question my vision, but it always seems to come out the way it should. I enjoy the challenge. Fancy how it works that way. All glory to God. 

Let me know what you think about it. Please leave a comment below. Love ya!

© 2019 Laveda D. Rockford






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford