THE CASE OF THE BLACK PEARL RING: SAMATA'S SUSPICIOUS


In The Case Of The Black Pearl Ring, Yahreh is kidnapped. The kidnapper, Renner Snide, who everyone calls King, is trying to convince an already suspicious Samata to care for him.


The Case Of The Black Pearl Ring
Screenplay
Samata's Suspicious
***

TWO-SHOT SAMATA’S LIVING ROOM
King was trying hard to convince Samata that it would be fine for her to take care of Yahreh for a few days while he found another place for him to live. He was holding her tight, smooth talking while kissing the corner of her mouth because she turned away from him.
KING:
“Come on, Samata. It’ll only be a few days and I have guys all around this building.”
Samata turned and looked at him trying to get out of his embrace.
SAMATA:
“King, you’re not telling me something. And that tells me that somethin’s not right.”

KING:
“I’ve got it under control.”
TWO-SHOT CAMERA MOVING
King said walking behind her as she walked to the kitchen. She picked up a glass, walked over to the fridge and filled it with ice and cold water. The look on her face was one of worry. She sat the glass down without taking a drink.
SAMATA:
“Okay, tell me what’s going on. THE TRUTH. And I’ll think about it.”
KING:
“I already told you. I’m taking care of him for someone who is IMPORTANT.”
King said ad-libbing as he spoke.
“See, you already made me tell you more than I was supposed to. You’ll be paid handsomely for this. He promised me.”
SAMATA:
Samata’s eyes looked up into his face with interest.

SAMATA:
“Who is he, King? Do I know him?”
KING:
“No. You don’t know him.”
King said and then pointed toward Yahreh and raising his voice, he added,
“He’s the son of a very important man.”
FADE OUT

***

© 2019 Laveda D. Rockford


THE CASE OF THE BLACK PEARL RING is the sequel of YAHREH.

YAHREH is the screenplay of CAPTIVE DELIVERANCE and registered with WRITERS GUILD OF AMERICA WEST.


CAPTIVE DELIVERANCE is a Christian mystery thriller, sending people on an adventure with the supernatural God that we serve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford