PEACE IS ACHIEVABLE

It seems that we are always hearing about terrible things on the news. While our concerns about such things are dominating our world, we do what we can to ease the suffering of so many, yet feel that we haven't done enough. What is it that causes us to over think some issues and not think enough about others? Regardless of how I feel about one thing or another, my thoughts are only of peace and all that it encompasses. 

 


Peace is achievable and should always be the first thought on the mind of those who walk in peace. I'm certain that we as a nation would not like to live in a country where we have no money for our personal use and this is something that I am concerned about. There is such a thing and I for one do not want to live off the government. 

 

I'm certain that I am not the only one that feels this way. I want to work, and I do work at a full-time position, but I know that some of you are going through a very difficult time and are uncertain about your future. I wish that I could tell you that everything will be okay, and it will, but it may take some time.

 

The first thing that needs to happen is to come to the table in peace and fix this awful situation that no one seems to want to talk about. I hear a lot of comments and reactions to what is going on, but I do not see people sitting down together and discussing the issues one on one. What? Do you think it will fix itself by itself? I don't understand that. Isn't it time for grown-ups to act like grown-ups? This isn’t high school, this is the big leagues and we have no one on base with two outs.

 

My prayer is for this country to come together and make life better.

May God lead this country while it walks a tight rope through such a time as this.

With love,

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2020 Laveda D. Rockford



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford