CHERISHED INNOCENCE


Watch how your mind thinks... Where your mind goes, there goes your heart.

Innocence is something to be cherished, and I will keep my heart in the right place.  Eternal life is more important than reading into every post that people make. While others are doing the opposite, I will stand in the knowledge that God is good and treat others accordingly.

Keeping in touch with your innocence is more difficult as we grow older. But keeping a little bit of  innocence in your heart is worth its weight in gold! Innocence is lovely. A lovely mind has a healthy heart. 

So, please don't judge me for decorating my Christmas Tree before Thanksgiving. I like to have a festive home for the holidays. Live life lovely and love life lively. 

God bless and have a blessed week!

© 2020 Laveda D. Rockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford