2020-2021 UNFINISHED OIL PAINTING UPDATE | LAVEDA D. ROCKFORD

2020-2021 UNFINISHED OIL PAINTING

 

We have had stranger than usual weather. Winters are always interesting in southern Missouri with snow and cold but nothing like it has been the past few days. I was concerned driving home after work on Monday evening because we were experiencing below or close to below zero weather with snow. The road that I live on is covered with deep snow and I have not seen or heard anyone drive past. So, I stayed home today. What is a woman to do with a full day off? What do you think? I paint.


2020-2021 UNFINISHED OIL PAINTING


I started this painting back in December thinking I would find time to paint occasionally however, with winter here and taking care of a wood-burning stove while having a full-time job took all my time. Anyway, I thought I would share a few photos of my unfinished painting. Please remember that this painting is still in the beginning stage and, with a little tender love and care, it will get better.

 

I hope to spend more time painting when the weather gets better, a time when I do not have to bring in wood and empty the ashes every evening. Until then, I hope this will give you an idea of what the finished canvas will look like.

 

I want to let you know that my prayers are for all people going through difficulties. It could be because of the weather, the virus, or any other situation. Please understand that I pray for you every night.

 

With love,

Laveda D. Rockford

 

© 2021 Laveda D. Rockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford