PAINTING THE FOREGROUND | LAVEDA D. ROCKFORD

 

Laveda D. Rockford oil painting

PAINTING THE FOREGROUND | LAVEDA D. ROCKFORD

It is always exiting when a painting starts to look like what you want it to. Creating the flowers and everything that makes the foreground interesting in this painting is a feat that only I might enjoy but I hope that it is nice to look at for you as well. Painting is so wonderful. I enjoy it so much!

 

Laveda D. Rockford oil painting



Laveda D. Rockford oil painting


I hope that you have a wonderful week. God bless you!

 

Love,

Laveda D. Rockford

 

© 2021 Laveda D. Rockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford