PAINTING UPDATE & CHARACTERS | LAVEDA D. ROCKFORD

Laveda D. Rockford oil painting
My Cup Runneth Over
Laveda D. Rockford

Here is an update on ‘My Cup Runneth Over’, the oil painting I have been working on.  I worked on it for a few hours throughout the week. The process is fun for me, though some days I find paint on my hands where it should not be, but I enjoy painting so much. I hope that you enjoy looking at the photo that I am sharing with you. And I have something special to tell you about ‘The Case of the Black Pearl Ring’.

I thought it would be fun to introduce you to the cast of characters in ‘The Case of The Black Pearl Ring’. Some of the names will give you a little more information about their character. You will have to do a little research to understand, so, get your dictionary out and have some fun. I hope that I get a few smiles from some of you out there. 

·         Good guys

o   Wade Hamilton

o   Gina Hamilton

§  Yahreh Hamilton, son of Wade and Gina Hamilton

§  Stan, an ex-FBI Agent hired by Wade for security purposes.

§  Helner Tinston, deceased, the first case Wade and Gina received after opening their investigation company.

·         Mr. Tinston, Dad of the deceased

·         Mrs. Tinston, Mother of the deceased

o   Cindy Jones

o   Steve O’Brien

o   Brad McCullum

o   Bart Bradford

o   (Sam) Samuel Greenberg

o   (Ben) Benjamin Joseph

o   Jim Levi

o   George Rivers

o   Joy Meyers

·         Criminals and M-EGA (Multi-Evolved Gang Affiliation)

o   Cal, (Caldera Drool)

o   King (Renner Snide)

o   Trip

o   Samata Mopery

o   Snatch

o   Sal (Salient Zoon)

o   Tank (Pelf Paltry)

o   Mr. Snit Black Pearl Ring

§  Shaitan Shyster, Mr. Snit’s confidant, and bodyguard

§  Mr. Olig (Pinta Olig)

© 2021 Laveda D. Rockford


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford