JUST A BUNCH OF ROSES | Laveda D. Rockford

Laveda D. Rockford photos

JUST A BUNCH OF ROSES | Laveda D. Rockford

Our weather in southern Missouri has been quite cold for spring, but the last couple of days have been bright and beautiful. We finally reached eighty degrees and it has me looking through the flower garden for blooms. Not many have bloomed but some wildflowers in the field and a few daylilies. And that is not as lush as I would like it to be. But the dependable roses and their first set of flowers are always so cute and delicate. Here are a few photos of the pink roses, plentiful with the promise of more…

Laveda D. Rockford photo

Laveda D. Rockford photo

Laveda D. Rockford photos

Laveda D. Rockford photos


I am looking forward to summer and more blooms to surprise you with. I hope to finish my painting soon and when I do, I will post a photo of it like I always do. God bless and have a blessed weekend.

Love ya,

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2021 Laveda D. Rockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford