ROCKFORD SMILES: OIL PAINTING | Laveda D. Rockford



 

My Cup Runneth Over, an oil painting

 

This is the actual video that I tried to post last week. This video shows me completing this oil painting and shows you a little more about it. Please pay no attention to my hair that is hanging down the back of my head. I live in the country, and I did not notice that my long hair was not all up. It looks kind of weird because the ends of my hair are a little lighter than the hair coming from my scalp. A natural occurrence, I do not color my hair.

 

Why do I always feel as if I need to explain myself? Because if I do not, someone always reads into it something that I did not intend.

 

Please say a prayer for the people in Florida. The devastating situation that happened to the people who live in that condominium building is sad! My heart and prayers are for all those affected!

 

Laveda D. Rockford

Artist, Writer, Blogger

Osceola, Missouri USA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford