CHERISH YOUR FAMILY | Laveda D. Rockford

 

Me, Mother, and Brothers

CHERISH YOUR FAMILY | Laveda D. Rockford

When I woke up this morning, I heard about the tornadoes that swept through several states and the death toll is still rising. I am sure that those honorable people who come to assist are on their way. I have already seen posts from people asking for volunteers and releasing information of their organization willing to assist.

Indescribable devastation is the only way to describe the scene of damage those tornadoes caused. My heart and prayers go out to all who are suffering. If you are one of those who are dealing with the aftereffects of this horrible situation, know that you have a whole group of people praying for you. Praying for your comfort, care, and future.

Though tragedy happens, it cannot help but remind us of how important it is when we have the chance to be with those we love. This past Thanksgiving, I had the chance to spend it with a few of my Brothers. I cannot tell you how good it was to be with them. It should remind us of how important it is because you never know when you will see them again.

Cherish your family. Love those who are suffering and show them what Jesus Christ is about. Love. Through the Word of God, Jesus Christ told us to share that love with others. Love without thought. You never know who it will influence for the better.

God be with you!

With love,

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2021 Laveda D. Rockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford