ROCKFORD SMILES: Evening Bliss | Laveda D. Rockford




ROCKFORD SMILES: Evening Bliss | Laveda D. Rockford

Welcome to this episode of Rockford Smiles. It has been a difficult year for many people and this short episode of Rockford Smiles is to make you smile. I added a few photos of my Christmas Tree and my new painting.



Do you remember last year when I was bringing wood into the house for the wood burning stove and I found that cool looking piece of wood? Well, I started painting on that piece of wood and I am taking this opportunity to introduce you to my new painting, Evening Bliss.

It was a new experience to paint on wood. I used oil and acrylic paint. It turned out nice and the wood grain made it special. If you look closely, the wood grain caused it to look like rocks under the water. A rocky stream in the middle of a forest valley.

I hope you have a wonderful week. God bless!

Love ya,

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2021 Laveda D. Rockford   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford