IT'S SPRING | Laveda D. Rockford

 


IT’S SPRING | Laveda D. Rockford

I spent the morning cleaning out the flower beds. No, I am not done yet. There are so many flower beds at the farm that it will take me a couple of weeks to do it all since I have a full-time job. It lifted my spirit when I noticed a new little flower easing out of the ground.

 


I am not going to tell you what this is until it blooms.

Of course, the daffodils are in bloom. Take a look at the photo. The bright yellow daffodils with a dusting of sunlight shining through from the background. Beautiful!

 


I noticed the Sedum was growing quite nicely. The fresh look of little green leaves growing up from the dark brown fertile Missouri ground. I thank God for the bountiful beauty this ground gives us. This year, it gave me something to think about. That the world is still turning, moving from season to season, and more flowers are bound to arrive.

It took me a while to decide to post this on my blog because of everything happening around the world. We, here in America, have rising gas prices, rising food cost, which causes our cost living increase. As we are experiencing these life situations, there is a war going on around the world that is overwhelming to our eyes when we see the photos of so many hurting people. My prayers and heart go out to everyone that is experiencing anything out of their control. May God be with you!

With Love,

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2022 Laveda D. Rockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford