LAVENDER DELIGHT | Laveda D. Rockford

 


LAVENDER DELIGHT | Laveda D. Rockford

I spent Friday night with my Mother who purchased tickets for us to see JESUS at the Sight & Sound Theatre in Branson, Missouri. We have seen it before, and this performance was outstanding! The music, sound, set, set motion, production, actors, and their representation was excellent. I recommend it! You can contact them at Sight & Sound Theatres – Branson MO (sight-sound.com) for more information and to request tickets.

This afternoon, I started a new painting. I have not named it yet but wanted to share a photo with you.

 


I am using a new technique that, I hope, works out. I will keep you posted about the progress. God bless all of you artists out there. Artistry can be anything in creativity. What you choose to do, I hope that it gives something good for others to smile about, a moment of thought, reflection, or inspiration for them to achieve their dreams. God bless and have a blessed day!

With love,

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2022 Laveda D. Rockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford