WORDS FROM THE HEART | Laveda D. Rockford

 


WORDS FROM THE HEART

My heart is grieved over the recent act of one person against so many innocent children. My heart cries for that community. The mothers and fathers of such innocence, how do we comfort them?

The only words of comfort that I can give comes from the book of Romans.


Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life:

But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil.

Romans 2:6-9

 

We, as Christians, can have comfort in knowing that the innocent of the young are being comforted in the loving arms of our Lord Jesus Christ. My prayer is that all people will gain a righteous eternal life and see their loved ones once again.

As I placed flowers on the graves of our loved ones this weekend, my thoughts were, I miss you, but I know that I will see you again. Having faith in my eternal salvation gave me comfort.

Please pray for the community of Uvalde, Texas.

I understand that there are no words to comfort them at this time, but we know that our prayers provide comfort in a way that we do not know or understand. God the Father gave all people free will. He also hears the prayers of His saints.

 

A glimpse into the throne room of God in Revelation

And when He had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints…                                       

Rev. 5:8

I pray that we all have the eyes to see and heart to seek the guidance necessary for those in pain and hurting. May God give them comfort in this difficult time.

With love,

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2022 Laveda D. Rockford


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford