CREATIVITY FLOWS WHEN WRITERS WRITE | Laveda D. Rockford

 


CREATIVITY FLOWS WHEN WRITERS WRITE | Laveda D. Rockford

I have been waiting to publish my second book because of the economy and pandemic. Waiting it out is not fun. So, I started writing my third book. What I thought was my third book in what I thought was only going to be a trilogy series has been listed as the last book in this new series. After completing my second book and how the book ended with a new team of investigators leads to a multi-series project. The Yahreh Series will be a mystery drama multi-series project.

As you know the last section of the screenplay that I wrote for my book The Case of the Black Pearl Ring ends like this:

 ***

FS CAMERA BACKING

 Cindy and Wade walked out of the building and Gina stood up and walked over to meet them. They discussed what happened while walking slowly back to where Yahreh was sitting. Gina hugged Cindy and they talked some more. They heard the sound of the door opening again.

They looked back toward the door and watched Cindy’s team walk out of the building, looking both ways to find them, then quickly walked over to join them.

GEORGE:

“We asked and then demanded that they reinstate Cindy, but they refused!...  So, we gave our resignations.”

BRAD:

“Yeah, I hope you can use a few more team members Wade.”

BEGIN VOICE-OVER

 

VOICE-OVER, WADE:

“And that is how the team got together so that GIWADE was able to form an International Investigation Company.

 

And now a new adventure begins as my phone rings with an urgent sound…..”

FREEZE FRAME WITH THE TEAM WALKING TOWARD THE CAMERA ON THE WAY TO THEIR NEXT CASE/ ROLL CREDITS AND START MUSIC

***

© 2011-2022 Laveda D. Rockford

 

The next book, the third mystery, will begin with a breathtaking moment that is in the book at a later moment in time, which is the signature style of my writing. Then it goes into the first chapter like this:

***

I will have to tell you this story by taking you back to the beginning of this case so you will understand how this happened and who this man is. This man was or is a dear friend of mine. Let us begin with the phone call that Wade got after court. 

CHAPTER ONE

Wade heard his phone ring, it sounded like the alarm to inform him of a recent investigation for, what he realized, was the first case for his new, or old, team. Whichever you want to use to explain the group that walks with he and Gina from court.

“GIWADE,” Wade answers. The perfect pronunciation, Gewade.

“Wade, this is Harv Mindelson. I worked with you on the Bendleson case.”

“Yes, I remember you. What can I do for you?”

 © 2022 Laveda D. Rockford

***

 

I enjoy writing and hope you enjoyed reading this little excerpt of my screenplay and third book. I have chosen a name for the third book but have decided to not announce too much about it until I talk to a publisher.

I hope that you have a nice week. God bless!

Love always,

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2011 - 2022 Laveda D. Rockford


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford