DAZZLING LIGHT | Laveda D. Rockford


 

DAZZLING LIGHT

I hope that you enjoy this poem and update about my new painting. I know the days have been trying on a lot of people and if at all, my hope is that I can post something interesting to get your minds off the hardship, if for just a moment, my heart would be all the happier for it. So, enjoy this blog post and the photos of my painting, and let me know what you think.

God bless and have a blessed week.

Love always,

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2023 Laveda D. Rockford



Dazzling Light

by Laveda D. Rockford


Light shines down on the water so clear,

Making its path through the trees,

Filling our days with warmth upon warmth,

With each daily pass, its light oh so bright,

What joy when the sun shines thus,

Spreading its arms,

Casting water into shades of light,

Calm water making its way through the hills,

Is dazzling, making things right.

© 2023 Laveda D. Rockford


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford