Update: New Painting, January 2023 | Laveda D. Rockford

 


Update: New Painting, January 2023

Here is a new update on the painting that I started last week. I love painting because it allows a person to think, dream, and create their own picture of a scene. Whether it is of a village or a natural sequence of events unexpectedly shining down on their patrons, it is always enjoyable to see. The background information that puts a painting together is in the eye of the artist, as this one is. When I have finished, I will introduce you and tell you the background and what this painting is all about. Until then, enjoy this update and have a blessed week.



God bless!

Love always,

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2023 Laveda D. Rockford


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford