Cooperation for the Better of Human Existence | Laveda D. Rockford

 

Laveda D. Rockford

Cooperation for the Better of Human Existence

Have you noticed that we are in the year 2026? As I look at the days that we are living in, it is only fair to ask why we have not found a new way to exist together. Yes, we live in a fast paced, modern society, but what does that gain us if all we see on the news is another shooting? It is so sad to see things like that when all I want to do is reach people intellectually. What happened to cooperation for the better of human existence?

When “they” say we have advanced, advanced to what? Where is all this hate coming from? Yes, I know, the Bible says that at this time the devil will know that his time is short and he will go around “like” a roaring lion looking for whom he may devour. I actually used that verse in my first book. But I had no idea that I would be living in these days watching a world that I love come apart at the seams. And when I say that I love the world, I do not mean that I love the world more than God. But I live in this world and when people find common ground to stand on, it makes this world not seem so obtuse. Where are the intelligent people who are more interested in advancing their future rather than trying to destroy each other?

The books that I write are all encouraging for those who have been through terrible situations. And yes, so many people have been through situations like this. Why are so many things happening today? We are civilized, right? And no, I am not talking to my Cherokee people. We became civilized a long time ago and we are working together for the good of each other and our children. I am talking to anyone out there who has decided that one type of person is not worth living in this world. Where the madness of murder continues to envelop their minds into what I would consider chaos. Why are we not reaching out to these people before it happens? Or is something else standing in the way of reaching out to them?

Research shows that every mass murder suspects left clues leading up to the days before the act. Who is there to lead these people out of their bent-up mind? Someone who knew something, saw something, before the actual act is always there. God help us reach out to these people before they commit more atrocities against someone in the free world.

The free world is something we in the west are proud of. In a free world we have certain rights. And one of those rights does not say that you have the right to murder someone because you do not like them. What a shame that some people have gotten it all wrong.

I pray that we as people decide that life is more precious, and time spent in harmony more valuable.

I am praying for all people who are going through heartache. May God give you peace in this time of sorrow.

 

Love always,

Laveda D. Rockford


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitten According To Mr. Kinder | short story by Laveda D. Rockford

Wafting Through The Air

THE BRIDGE | Laveda D. Rockford