BEAUTY BECKONED THE DAWN

The Night Before 

Light beckoned the morning as fog lifts through the trees.

Glistening dew dries on leaves as warmth spreads it's wings.

Sounds of life spread through the air on mornings approach.

Beauty beckoned the dawn,
bringing with it, hope.

Tranquil is the vision of space,
peace within envelopes time.

While a soft breeze touches the tree tops sending fog floating along.

Comfort bubbles up within me as I watch the morning song, sweet melody, singing softly all along.

As fog begins to lift, my heart leaps as light spills through.

What majestical flare when rays of hope spread beyond what we see.

Beauty beckoned the dawn.



© 2015 Laveda D. Rockford


***
I hope you like this poem that I wrote a long time ago. I posted it on my Tate Publishing blog. I'm sharing it again because it is exactly how I feel when I think about what our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ did for us. He gave of Himself freely so that you and I could be free. Our Savior Jesus Christ rose from the grave! What a blessing!

Contact information :
lavedarockford@yahoo.com
Laveda.D.Rockford@gmail.com
Author of CAPTIVE DELIVERANCE and the screenplays YAHREH and THE CASE OF THE BLACK PEARL RING.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford