A SNEAK PEEK: GIFTS


I don’t know about you, but the best gifts that I have ever received were the kind that someone put thought and/or talent into.

Making your own gifts for those you love is a wonderful way of telling them that you were thinking of them ahead of time. It’s always fun to make Christmas gifts for family.

Here is a sneak peek of one of the gifts that I have been working on. #Christmas #gift #surprise



The gifts of the Holy Spirit are the best, but I'm talking about gifts from one person to another. I would love to hear a story about the best gift that you have ever received. Please leave a comment below. Thank you, love you, and have a blessed day! 

© 2019 Laveda D. Rockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford