PAINTING: CHOOSING A COMPOSITION


I am sharing a few more photos that show the progress of my painting and I will share a little more information about it in this post.

New Painting: Untitled
Laveda D. Rockford
Nov. 2019
I chose red Tulips because red is my favorite color and has been since I was a very young girl. I chose Tulips because of their form and breadth. These benefits are wonderful when painting a picture that has depth.

New Painting: Untitled
Laveda D. Rockford
Nov. 2019

The little white flowers are from the Rock Plant section in The American Horticultural Society Encyclopedia of Plants & Flowers.

New Painting: Untitled 
Laveda D. Rockford
Nov. 2019
Why did I choose a rock plant, you ask?

Well, the Rock of Ages is always on my mind and… it just seemed appropriate.

This stained-glass window style painting is a lot of fun to do. And this makes me happy. 

New Painting: Untitled 
Laveda D. Rockford
Nov. 2019

I hope your day is happy,
I hope your tears are stayed,
I hope to find you smiling,
on this Thanksgiving Day!

© 2019 Laveda D. Rockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford