NOVEMBER 2019: NEW PAINTING

I started a new painting style that I have never done before.  It is a little more difficult because I am painting on an antique mirror that does not have the silver coating. The silver coating must have disintegrated over time. So, this new painting will be seen from both sides, which makes it more difficult but challenging! I am always up for a challenge. 

November 2019
New Painting
Laveda D. Rockford

November 2019
New Painting
Laveda D. Rockford

November 2019
New Painting
Laveda D. Rockford

At times, I hesitate before painting not wanting to make a mistake. But, I'm certain we all hesitate every once in a while.

I know that some of you are having a difficult time. My prayers are for all of you. God bless!  

© 2019 Laveda D. Rockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford