THE SUPER BOWL: GOD BLESS, BE SAFE, AND HAVE FUN!

Almost everyone enjoys the Super Bowl. I hope you do. Good food, interesting ads, great players, and American football. (and I love Jimmy Johnson…) 

For those of you who do not know anything about football, the Super Bowl happens at the end of the season when two champion teams compete to decide the winner. This year both teams have red and white jerseys. I am sharing these photos to celebrate the Super Bowl. Enjoy!

Super Bowl: Red and White
February 2, 2020
Laveda D. Rockford

The Red and White Super Bowl
February 2, 2020
Laveda D. Rockford

Psalm 122:8-9
February 2, 2020
Laveda D. Rockford

For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say, “Peace be within you.” Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek your good. ~ Psalm 122:8-9

God bless, be safe, and have fun!

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2020 Laveda D. Rockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford