ROCKFORD SMILES: AN AVERAGE WOMAN WITH A LOT ON MY PLATE

Here is a little Christmas cheer for your enjoyment. Take a look at some decorations and let me show you what I found while hauling wood up to the house. I would love to hear your suggestions about it! 

I'm just an average woman with a lot on my plate, yet still blessed. With a full time job and a wonderful Mother who has stage 4 cancer, though the Doctor said that with her treatments she will most likely die of old age rather than cancer. I am very thankful for that. She is my best friend! The more stress that comes my way, I can be grateful that I have remained healthy throughout this terrible time. 

My prayers are for all who are suffering from cancer and any disease. Also, those who are suffering through poverty, or any other issue that the COVID virus situation has caused.  May the LORD bless you and keep you! God bless you and have a blessed holiday season!


See you next time!

© 2020 Laveda D. Rockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford