ROCKFORD SMILES: DEC 2020 PAINTING

This afternoon I spent a couple of hours painting. Here is a video for you to see. Please remember that this painting is in the beginning stages and it is a little rough. Even though I do not have a lot of time to spend painting, I sure do enjoy it.

 


To tell you the truth, I could sit in front of a canvas all day and paint. Once I pick up the brush and touch the canvas, the creative side of my brain cannot stop thinking about it. It is very difficult to sit the brush down and walk away.

 

I hope you are finding things to help you through the tough times. God bless and have a blessed week ahead!


© 2020 Laveda D. Rockford



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford