My First Commissioned Painting | Laveda D. Rockford

 


My First Commissioned Painting | Laveda D. Rockford

I am at home today because we are under a winter storm warning. It is an icy, snow day with more expected. So, I have been painting.

Recently I received my first commissioned oil-painting request. I would have started it earlier but working full time and my responsibilities at home keeps me quite busy. So, I am taking advantage of this snow day and painting.

Please do not read into these photos, I am righthanded and I usually always begin my paintings on the left side of the canvas. When I get to the righthand side of the canvas, my painting seems more difficult for me. I would love to hear from other painters if they have the same issue. Anyway, take a look at the progress so far.

 




Well, stay safe and warm out there. If you are under this winter storm warning, be careful if you have to be out in it.

With love,

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2022 Laveda D. Rockford


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford