MY NEW PAINTING HAS A NAME | Laveda D. Rockford

 

The Bridge
an unfinished painting by
Laveda D. Rockford

MY NEW PAINTING HAS A NAME

Looking at the photos of my new painting, the name should be easy to recognize. Although, recognizing this little beauty is difficult for most people.

While forests flourish next to the rambling water below, you can cross the road to sprawling hills of luscious green meadows. A sign unseen though apparent in the scene reaches up to the sky above this beautiful sight of The Bridge on a gravel road.

The Bridge is my first commissioned painting, and it is not finished yet. I will continue to post updates when I can.

Love always,

Laveda D. Rockford


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford