NEW PAINTING UPDATE | Laveda D. Rockford

 

NEW PAINTING UPDATE 2022 | Laveda D. Rockford

I shared a couple of photos of my new painting on my social media pages and did not share them here. I thought it would be nice to give my followers on this blog an update.

Here are the photos that I shared.

 




And here is a new photo. I spent the morning painting and I still have a lot to do, but I am pleased with the progress. I hope you enjoy seeing the photos, too!


 

Remember, no matter what is going on in the world, God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

We have the benefit of living an eternal life with an eternal God. It is a benefit that is important in this day and age. There are rumors of war. Remember, Jesus Christ will never leave us nor forsake us. That is where we stand. If you need more encouragement, read Psalm 33. A Sovereign LORD and what HE would like us to know. Have a blessed day and wonderful week.

Love always,

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2022 Laveda D. Rockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford