DÉCOR AND MORE | Laveda D. Rockford

 DÉCOR AND MORE

I have spent the last three to four weeks moving me and my mother into a family home that we are sharing with my aunt Bonnie. After all, my mother still has stage four cancer and we three together will be able to assist with any unforeseen obstacles. Three women sharing expenses is going to save all of us quite a bit of dough.

It is never fun when you move. But the joy of it is when you get to display your treasures in just the right spot. Each of our rooms are decorated accordingly and I had to share this photo of the top of one of my bookcases. I displayed one of my paintings with additional scenery. Yes, you may think that I am silly for thinking of something like that, but you have to find joy wherever you can.

 


It just so happened that our community and little part of the world we live in has a one-hundred-mile garage sale and since we had to move, we had plenty of items to sale. We were very excited to sale the first item and it just kept going. All day long we had visitors. What a delight to meet so many wonderful people.

Well, it is time for me to relax and get some rest. God bless all of you!

Sincerely,

Laveda D. Rockford

© 2022 Laveda D. Rockford


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockford Smiles: Christmas at our House | Laveda D. Rockford

Thanksgiving Thought | Laveda D. Rockford

I Live For Freedom | Laveda D. Rockford